Digital delivery business revolution ready to get underway with budget announcement
OZEDI is hosting a powerful panel line-up featuring Martin Mane from the ATO, Peter Strong from COSBOA, Brady Dever from PwC and Kate Carnell the Australian Small Business & Family Enterprise Ombudsman.
The panel will discuss aspects of e-Invoicing and how adoption will drive business forward in 2021 and beyond, included in the discussion is;
- What is e-Invoicing and how does it work
- How does the Federal Government mandate affect you?
- What is the adoption profile in Australia and New-Zealand
- The security and governance framework around e-Invoicing
- How payment terms for small business will be impacted by e-Invoicing
- Insights into the ASX 200 and Government
- Small business impacts of e-Invoicing